When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for humanity to dissolve the prejudices, which have separated them from each other; it is the right of the people to declare, by the powers of the Earth, to which the Laws of Nature entitle them, a new global shift in consciousness.
The time has come for a Declaration of the rights for all humanity and all earthly Life. We call for action based on our inalienable rights to live on a safer, cleaner and more peaceful planet. The doors are now open to finally secure these rights for all living beings and humanity regardless of race, religion and nation affiliation.
We, the people of the Earth declare:
• Every human being has their own spark of consciousness and every one of us is interconnected, even to the galaxy within which our planet is suspended; we have right to be happy, healthy and to have opportunity to rise to the highest expression of self
• Every life form is an aspect of the One; thus any harm of any living being affects the energetic integrity of the whole.
• A call for change wherever power structures, belief systems, cultural superstitions and monopolies cause imbalance, suffering, disharmony or injustice towards sentient beings or the natural world and to end all wars between nations and people through principles of non-violence in the settling of disputes.
• The right to Spiritual Liberty and the Right and freedom of all human beings to explore and pursue higher consciousness according to their own mode of choice; as long as it is respectful and harmless to the rights and wellbeing of others
• The right to our survival as a species on the very planet that gives us life and protecting that planet by shifting its inhabitants to the consciousness of love, peace and unity.
• A unified effort to prevent and end harassment, discrimination and prejudice based on race, religion, nationality, gender or sexual orientation and end all limitations and discriminations in the workplace or in the political systems.
• The re-awakening of our connection to the Divine Feminine aspect of our consciousness and to honour the feminine in our society, in all living beings and in our Great Universe
• The Right to make the changes necessary in our habits, energy systems and consumption in order to reduce or avoid pollution and to support and create new systems of effective ecologically sustainable distribution resources; and to share them more equally, render them more accessible and provide their benefits more uniformly to all the world’s people.
And for support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we pledge to each other, our Divine rights, One Earth, One Consciousness, indivisible, with Spiritual Liberty,
and Divine Justice for all humanity.